With our 3D scanner, components can be measured with high precision and the results are displayed in a comprehensive presentation. This allows quality control with unprecedented precision.
But the 3D scanner can also be used for reverse engineering. The scan delivers a model which can be converted to a CAD part via reverse engineering.
Send us an inquiry today for a non-binding offer!
The application possibilities of the 3D scanner include
- full area 3D measurement and inspection
- comparison of CAD-part and scanned part
- inspection of scanned part
- visualization of surface deviations
- examination for deviations in the shape and position of component geometries
- measurement of bore and surface distances
- measurement of material thicknesses
- diameter measurement
- colour display of tolerance deviations
- scanned part enables reverse engineering
Interested? Send us an inquiry for a non-binding offer!